Bits x Bites Event
2050—China’s First Food Tech Summit—Comes to Shanghai on September 26
With China being one of the largest food economies, what role will it play as we look to feed 9.6 billion people globally by 2050? How will startups, food corporations, and investors work together to advance food innovation for the Chinese market? How will China’s shifting consumer needs create new opportunities for entrepreneurs?
Bits x Bites is proud to present the 2050 China Food Tech Summit. For the first time, we are bringing together food companies, investors, and startups in our network for a dialogue on the food innovation opportunity in China.
It will be held in Shanghai on September 26 2018 at the PwC Shanghai Innovation Centre. A limited number of early-bird tickets are available until August 15. Register for yours now.
Highlights of the event:
* Panels on China’s most prevalent food system challenges, including food safety, nutrition, and sustainable agriculture
* Technology sessions covering gene editing for agriculture, cellular agriculture for meat production, and AI for predicting consumer trends
* Expert perspectives on intellectual property and regulatory considerations for novel ingredients for the Chinese market
* Pitches from food tech and CPG startups from China and abroad
* Networking with investors and companies pushing food innovation in China
Please also check out our partner events happening during that week, including:
China Beyond the Headlines: Digital Lifestyle Immersion with IDEO
Tuesday September 25, 2018
Taste of China, an exclusive journey of flavors by Givaudan
Thursday September 27, 2018
Any questions, please email: